The Holland Scholarship is a €5,000 scholarship financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are starting their first year in higher education in the Netherlands.
HU offers 15 Holland Scholarships for non-EEA students. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship as soon as possible!
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies only.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are paying the higher, non-EU tuition fee.
- You have obtained excellent study results during your previous studies.
- You have been admitted to one of the English-taught bachelor programmes at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht.
- You do not qualify for any other scholarship or grant.
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands (except for a preparatory language course)
How to apply
The application deadline for the Holland Scholarship is May 1st, 2018. In order to apply, please follow the instructions on the application form.
After the closing date, all applicants will be notified within 6 weeks.
The selection process
Recipients are selected based on their academic record, their motivation letter, and classroom diversity.
The Holland Scholarship is made available by: