|Number of ECTS:
|Language of instruction:
ICC is an specialization meant for students that would love an extra challenge and want to gain deeper insights into the wonderful world of Brands, Marketing Communications, Advertising & Media.
Profile of the programme
What will you learn during ICC?
At the end of the semester, you will be able to:
- Have your own vision about - and in-depth knowledge in - the fields of branding, marketing communications, consumer behaviour and the newest developments in the field in an international context;
- Use research methods specific to marketing communications at advanced level;
- Carry out in-depth analysis, based on the newest insights in the fields of branding, consumer behaviour, technologies and intercultural communications;
- Use decision science and consumer understanding to develop communication strategies and concepts for an international target audience;
- Describe and justify the use of several online and offline marcom tools and media;
- Budget realistically, formulate clear KPI’s and measure results.
In the end you will:
- Acquire your own vision and up-to-date knowledge and skills in Marketing Communications Management in an international context;be able to apply this knowledge and these skills on a strategic as well as tactical level;
- be able to carry out international consumer research and develop an international communications strategy to solve a real international advertising case.
In the first half of the semester you will participate in three theoretical courses: Marketing & Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Communications, and Online Marketing & Conceptual Thinking.
In the second half of the semester you will participate in a prestigious pan-European advertising competition, which will give you the opportunity to experience what it is like to work on a real case in an advertising agency.
You will receive a briefing for a real-life case and will carry out extensive and analysis before formulating a killer strategy and campaign that you will pitch to a jury.
Any questions? Feel free to contact the coordinator Luc van Dijk at email@example.com and the coordinator of international affairs Anjali Barbosa at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Typical entry-level jobs for students that have graduated and chosen the ICC specialization are:
- Junior Brand Manager
- Junior MarCom Manager
- Junior project manager at Advertising/PR/Online/Social Media agencies
- Junior account manager Advertising/PR/Online/Social Media agencies
- Junior advertising specialist.
Course structure diagram
|Course unit title
||Number of ECTS
|Marketing Communications (ICC Course)
|Marketing & Consumer Behaviour (ICC Course 2)
|Online Marketing & Conceptual Thinking (ICC Course 3)
|ICC Advertising Pitch (Report)
|ICC Advertising Pitch (Presentation)
Luc van Dijk (ICC) (email@example.com) and Anjali Barbosa (International Affairs) (firstname.lastname@example.org)