A full application for the 21+ admission test consists of two steps. First, you have to apply via Studielink (see ‘Step 1’) and then you can register for the relevant test window via our web shop (see ‘Step 2’).
Note: you can take part in the 21+ admission test only when you have completed your application for this test in full.
The first step to take part in the 21+ admission test is to apply for the 21+ admission test as prior education in Studielink. We will explain how to do this below.
- Go to www.studielink.nl and log in with your DigiD. If you don’t have a DigiD yet, apply for one on www.digid.nl;
- Select Add previous education in My To Do list;
- Indicate if you already have the diploma or if you still need to obtain it;
- Under country, select <the Netherlands>;
- Under <Level of previous education>, select <Anders>;
- In the list of prior education, select <colloquium doctum / toelatingsonderzoek 21+>;
- Enter the full name and address of HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht;
- Confirm the information;
- Select the degree programme you wish to follow and select your preferred start date
Unsuccessful? That means you have added a 21+ admission test in Studielink previously. You don’t have to do this again. Once you have completed this step, you can continue with step 2.
The next step for your complete application for the 21+ admission test is to submit an application for the 21+ admission test by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This e-mail should, in any case, include the following information:
- HU Student number.
- HU Bachelor's degree programme.
- Type of degree programme (full-time, part-time or work-study).
- Your preferred start date of the programme (if applicable): September, November, February or April
- Your wish to make use of a special test facility by means of a doctor’s certificate or a dyslexia certificate.
- Your wish to obtain an exemption for a specific test component by means of a certificate obtained previously.
- Date of birth.
- E-mail address
Before sending this e-mail, you should read our General Terms and Conditions. When you complete your payment instruction for the 21+ admission test, you automatically agree with these general terms and conditions.
De tests will be taken in May, July/August and October. The exact dates are not yet known.
After your application
After submitting your application in Studielink (step 1) and after you applied for the 21+ admission test by sending us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and completing your payment (step 2), we will send you an invitation for your preferred test window containing additional information.